Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Random Thoughts

I am a religious reader of several sewing and fashion blogs and I can across the most wonderful post today on The Elegant Bohemian.  So I just had to share!  She talks about perfume and "signature scents" throughout the years, and it really got me thinking.  I mean, I really love perfume, and I love to smell good, so why do I always save it for a special occasion???  I mean, let's face it.  I have 3 little girls, 4 and under, and perfume is not something I think about every day.  Now, make-up, on the other hand, is something I don't often leave the house without.  Sure, there are days when I skip putting on my "face," but then I feel naked all day.  So why should I skip perfume??

Wait a second!!!!  I think I have a New Year's Resolution!  I'm going to try to put on a little perfume from now on.  Even busy housewives in sweats and high ponytails deserve to smell special, am I right?  What's your "signature scent?"

No comments:

Post a Comment