Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Exciting News!

I just want to let everyone know that I have been chosen as a contestant for the Fabric Mart 'Fabricista Fashion Challenge!'

Ten lovely ladies were chosen for this cool sewing competition and I'm so excited to be participating.  Here is the link: Fabricista Fashion Challenge

Our first challenge is to make a garment out of something you would either throw away or recycle.  I spent a couple of days thinking about what the HECK I'm going to do, but a light bulb went off this morning and I'm excited about my idea.

Keep checking in with my blog and the Fabric Mart blog for posts!




2 comments:

  1. O.M.G. Those camo shorts you made are SO cute! My 20-year-old daughter would wear those in a hot second. Your workmanship is impeccable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you, shams! I'm hoping to continue on in the competition with these incredible ladies!

    ReplyDelete